These powerful disc magnets measure 1-1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Our strong disc magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this powerful neodymium disc magnet is 7.66 lbs. This is a great disc magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Magnets Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss
- Magnets Pulling Force: 7.66 lbs
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- MAGNETS Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- MAGNETS Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Magnet shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great magnetrs but I broke one. Just handle them gently only 1/16th thick like a china plate