N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 3/4x1/10" Rare Earth Disc Magnet (ND043-42NM)
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides.
- Material: Grade N42 neodymium magnets, sintered NdFeB
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Much much stronger than I expected, well worth the price.
Nice for the refrigerator got 2 sets at different times