Neodymium Disc Magnet N42 Dia 1x1/4" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole, NdFeB Rare Earth
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet features a #10 countersunk hole for a flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 23 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: Very good magnetic fasteners for metal fabricators, handymen, DIY and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These very strong magnets are paired with another of the opposite polarity. Six pairs of these magnets are sandwiched on a 4"X6" piece of 0.25 inch thick rubber sheet and covered with a soft cloth to make a medical pad. A nylon nut and bolt hold each magnet pair to the mat. The mat is used for treatment of arthritis and back pain.
Happy with everything about this transaction. Product is as advertised, quick transaction, magnets are performing well to specs and 'feel' durable enough to last many years. Thank you!