N42 7/8"x1" Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet w/ #10 Countersunk Hole
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 76 lbs. This magnet also features a #10 countersunk hole for a flat head screw. The countersunk are on the both ends.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 76 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is used widely in industries and fabricators. It is also a great item for use in personal projects at home to make various tools and holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision required when older children handle this magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and may cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Put it on the handle of my metal detecting digging tool, very strong , works great, and shipping is fast