This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in black epoxy to increase their resistance to wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 6.3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N42 Sintered NdFeB Magnets
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6.3 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Black Epoxy coated
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice coating and really strong
Rubber coated don't scratch really strong for their size