N42 Block Magnet 2x1x1/2" Strong Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth MagnetThis powerful block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a Ni-Co-Ni triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is used a lot in magnetic devices and home made wind generators. This magnet is very versatile and robust; applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 72 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Industrial magnetic devices, magnets for home made wind turbines
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling to avoid magnet damages or injury due to pinching
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
And cost less than others....