Magnet Sphere Neodymium 1.26" Grade N35 Sphere Magnets
These sphere magnets are grade N35 neodymium magnetic material and coated with Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer. The Sphere magnet has one north pole and one south pole on the opposite side.
- Magnetic Material: this magnetic sphere is manufactured using rare earth magnetic material, specifically neodymium
- Magnetization: Through Diameter
- Magnets Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss
- Protective Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available.
- Applications: Education, gifts, toys and gadgets.
Neodymium sphere Magnets Grades N35, N42, N45, 50 & N52 have both practical uses and are just plain fun. These strong magnet Balls (Sphere magnets) range in size from 1/8 inch to 1.26 inches. Magnetic Balls are used in many chemistry and physics classes, make great “worry beads” and are great to have around. High tech electronics & medical equipment manufacturers also uses these miraculous feats of engineering. These sphere magnets are super strong magnet sphere neodymium, a magnetic material developed in the 1980s and continuously refined many times since. These magnet balls are protected by a shining and nice looking Ni-Cu-Ni coatings, so to protect your powerful magnet spheres from rusting.
- This specific Neodymium Sphere Magnet measures 1.26" in diameter. This sphere magnet is the perfect size to hold in your hand & feel the weight & power. These are a great gift for anyone. Set them on your desk at work. These magnetic balls are marvels of physics and will amuse everyone.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE - Designed and made from the highest quality materials, our rare earth magnets are small, lightweight, and surprisingly strong. With excellent resistance to demagnification, our magnets are perfect for both temporary or permanent applications.
- Applications Tool hangers decorations towel hangers knife holders hanging stuff holding stuff refrigerator magnets scrap books Recoup storage space fish tank cleaning theater props ceiling & wall treatments gun mounts string magnets displays trade shows golf retrieval door latches cabinet magnets tag remover security purposes scientific stuff craft activities shower curtains
- We have staffed with a team of experienced professionals in Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets and Magnetic Assemblies. As a provider of strategic supply, we have the unique capability to meet the requests of all of our customers.
- Has anyone used to keep a patio curtain in place? I do it at home under my pergola. Works well
- Can these magnets be used on each side of a glass window? Absolutely use on glass window. Maybe a disc magnet on one side. Do it very carefully, these magnets are superstrong!
- Question: Can these be used outside with exposure to rain? Answer: Neodymium doesn't do well actually in the rain over time, but I have speakers I hang every year for the last 4 under the eaves and they are fine By Robert M. on July 23, 2019
- Do these magnets stick to magnetic paint? Yup! The thicker the better though
- What about hanging tools? A: When Hanging hand tools I suggest maybe 3/4 DISC w/ coutersunk hole at n52 ust to be safe. Bobby · July 7, 2019
The rare earth magnetic balls have one north pole and one south pole on the opposite sides of the sphere magnets no matter how you look at the magnet sphere.
What Are Sphere Magnets
Neodymium Sphere Magnets or ball magnets are just plain fun for people to have on their desks as “stress Relief”. We all have magnetic balls or sphere magnets on our desks at CMS Magnetics. Certainly these neodymium sphere magnets have other uses as in hobbies (jewelry making & fridge magnets), Therapeutic applications, and definitely in magic shows & scientific demonstrations but electronic devices are also a heavy user of neodymium sphere magnets.
Cms Magnetics has a large selection of sphere magnets in many sizes and strength grades, such as strong sphere magnets (ball magnets) range in size from 1/8 inch to 1.26 inches with an n35 or N42 strength grades. CMS also Neodymium sphere magnets are used in R&D departments by engineers & designers & people just like you in DIY applications, experiments & design. Remeber CMS for all of your magnet spheres and all magnetic materials.
What Is A Neodymium Magnet?
Neodymium magnets are the world's strongest magnets. All magnets are not created equal! CMS's strong Neodymium magnets are designed & manufactured to beat stringent quality standards using the latest technology.
Unlike other types of magnets, Neodymium magnets have a high resistance to demagnetization.
A low coercivity grade Neodymium magnet may begin to lose strength if heated above 176°F (80°C). for grade N52. The temperature range increases as the grade of neodymium decreases.
While today's Neo magnets are more temperature and corrosion-resistant, a protective coating is still necessary. Sometimes a protective coating of hard plastic or epoxy is desired just for athstetics.
Neodymium Magnets cannot be formed with conventional drilling, cutting or turning. That type of machining needs to be done during the manufacturing process.
Neo Magnets can be magnetized in any direction.
About Neodymium Sphere Magnets
Neodymium Sphere Magnets are just plain fun for people to have on their desks as “stress Relief”. We all have spherical neodymium magnets on our desks at CMS Magnetics.
Certainly these neodymium sphere magnets have other uses as in hobbies (jewelry making & fridge magnets), Therapeutic applications, and definitely in magic shows & scientific demonstrations but electronic devices are also a heavy user of neodymium sphere magnets.
Neodymium sphere magnets are used in R&D departments by engineers & designers & people just like you in DIY applications, experiments & design.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are just fun keep a few in my pocket as stress relief for when I just want to strangle somebody at work. Calming