This disc ceramic magnet is made of grade 8 hard ferrite and is axially magnetized. This ceramic 8 magnet is stronger than a ceramic 5 magnet of equivalent size. This magnet is a great item for science projects and craftings. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Hard ferrite grade 8 or knowned as ceramic 8 or 8A
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 0.71 lbs.
- Applications: Crafting, physical therapy and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are by far the best I've ran across, not only for their awesome magnetic power, but also because they are very affordable. I'll be purchasing more in the future, for sure.
Easy page to navigate and fast shipping.