Name Badge Magnets Set of 100
This listing includes 100 sets of name badges with magnetic backs, which is one of the most popular designs.
Each set includes a magnet bar and a stainless steel back plate with the peel-n-stick 3M adhesive pre-applied. This product can be ordered without the back plate by checking the optionn Without Back Plates.
- Material: Made of top quality neodymium magnets, 3M adhesives and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1.3��" Long X 1/2��" Wide X 3/16��"Thick.
- Holding Power: 7 lbs.
- Features: Black plastics provides a sleek looking and feel. The adhesive is pre-applied on the back plates with a peel-off tab on the liner. Back plates are made of stainless steel and will never rust in any environment
- Applications: Badge attachments applicable for major types of name badges. Since it has a small profile, it is also used as button attachment. They are also used as a handy holder for steel door or window screens, or air vent covers, etc.
This design uses two super strong nickel plated neodymium magnets. The plastic magnet bar is strengthened by the metal insert molded inside, which also forms a magnetic circuit with the magnets and the back plate so that the holding power is greatly increased. The 3M peel-n-stick adhesive on the back plates makes it very easy to be applied to your name badges.
CMS Magnetics is the only badge magnets vendor providing the stainless steel back plates.
- 100 pieces of magnets and 100 pieces of back plates are packed as two layers in the box.
- Commercial use only! Keep them away from pacemakers and children.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have been using these magnets for a long time and they are very strong!
The product works great for our needed use. Love that you can order without the backer plates too since we do not need them ever!
I used these for badges that I sell for a soldering class. Once they complete their project, they add this magnet so they can wear it as a badge on their clothes or stick it on the fridge. The magnets are very strong and well protected by the plastic. The included double-sided tape holds well and stays in place even years after it was applied. I've bought these for years. Used a few hundred sets so far. Very happy!
I was in charge of hosting a mixer and was thinking of just using stickers, but thought that magnetic name badges would be better since i could reuse them if I ever needed to. They ended up working out great and i'm happy i found these.