Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet N52 7/8"x1/4" w/ #8
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersink through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Rare Earth, NdFeB Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 23 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002 inch with coating
- Applications: Industries, gun holding, art works and crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY