N45 Block Magnets 8x2x1" Huge Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This large neodymium block magnet measures 8" in length 2" in width and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This block magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
This block magnet is the longest neodymium block magnet we have in our inventory and it provides 419 LB holding force!
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 419 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 8x2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industry applications and personal projects. The applications range from magnetic separation, magnetic sweepers, magnetic therapy and magnetic fishing
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely