Small Disc Magnet Grade N42 Neodymium Magnets | Little Circle Magnets
This small powerful disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This strong mini magnet is plated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny and corrosion-resistant finish.
The neodymium disc magnet is great for industrial applications and craft.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This small disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
CMS Magnetics Garland TX
CMS Magnetics @ magnet4sale.com provides a huge selection of s...
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
Playing with: Magnetic Field Viewing Film
Using a piece of magnetic field viewing film to check the pole...
I use these little mags to make bottle cap fridge magnets. My sister has always complained that other fridge magnets don't hold well enough, but she raves about MY fridge magnets. These little babies are small but mighty!
Great! ordering some more to finish off my window covering for my van build. Initially used other magnets as I was out of these and the covers won't hold. These will!!