Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersink on N or S (ND0505-42N-#8)
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersink through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 11 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I only needed 4 so I have many extras. Like them tho as they are very strong
Happy to have received the magnet in a timely manner. The magnets I selected were that of 11 pds , the plan was in the beginning is to use these mag's in a 11 peace's in a circle, a total of 4 circles in all . Bought extra mag's knowing how thin they were. With a wind generating vortex , making a paddle wheel of plastic 7" round X 11 1/2" long using 2 even rolls of magnets in a disc, 2 each on both sides. the unit by it's self would be 12 1/2 pds . but as it all turned out north pole to north pole did not support the levitation at all. I took pains to make them all disc the same size's. I did not wish to be mean, so I gave you 5 stars. Out all the magnets I purchased, I only used 44 of them.
I may be running out of space here , so I just leave it up to , if I was to purchase any more of the same size , they would be much stronger. M y wind generator runs vertically. Thank you for being there for me!
Regards: Dan Mazurek
The 1st 2 I purchased was strong, so I tested them and now I placed and order for 68 more. Not sure if at the end they will work out for what I'm using them for. Time will tell?