Countersunk Disc Neodymium Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk on N or S
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This magnet is very powerful and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 11 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: A great magnet as magnetic fasteners with lots of applications in fabrications. It is also a perfect magnet for DIY projects or kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children 10 years old. Parental supervision is required when older kids handling the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely since sharp edges may cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I only needed 4 so I have many extras. Like them tho as they are very strong
Happy to have received the magnet in a timely manner. The magnets I selected were that of 11 pds , the plan was in the beginning is to use these mag's in a 11 peace's in a circle, a total of 4 circles in all . Bought extra mag's knowing how thin they were. With a wind generating vortex , making a paddle wheel of plastic 7" round X 11 1/2" long using 2 even rolls of magnets in a disc, 2 each on both sides. the unit by it's self would be 12 1/2 pds . but as it all turned out north pole to north pole did not support the levitation at all. I took pains to make them all disc the same size's. I did not wish to be mean, so I gave you 5 stars. Out all the magnets I purchased, I only used 44 of them. I may be running out of space here , so I just leave it up to , if I was to purchase any more of the same size , they would be much stronger. M y wind generator runs vertically. Thank you for being there for me! Regards: Dan Mazurek
The 1st 2 I purchased was strong, so I tested them and now I placed and order for 68 more. Not sure if at the end they will work out for what I'm using them for. Time will tell? Dan