Heavy Duty Magnetic Hooks Made of Neodymium Magnets, Heavy Duty Industrial Strength 110 LB Hold Power
Super Strong Large Magnetic Hooks MHNP-40 Hook Magnet
These strong neodymium magnetic hooks (110 lbs.) are for the Heavy Duty Jobs that can be placed almost anywhere and hold up almost anything with ease. These silver and black magnetic hooks are unlike weaker hook magnets that slip and slide everywhere, these strong magnetic hooks are more than powerful enough to hold things still. If attached to a smooth, clean metal surface, these industrial magnetic hooks can even be used in permanent applications with plenty of holding power to spare. If being attached to delicate surfaces that are easily scratched, a thin sheet of paper, plastic, or rubber can be placed in-between the heavy duty magnetic hooks and the surface for added protection.
Applications & Users
- Home Use: Used as Magnetic Ceiling Hooks for hanging potted plants, decorating strobe lights, curtains on metal ceiling; Powerful Magnetic hooks for steel doors, Garage & shop magnetic hooks, holding up banners, heavy duty magnetic hook applications or cable management for outdoor lights.
- Use these industrial strength, heavy duty magnetic hooks for hanging garden tools, BBQ grill tools, cooking pots and pans, cups, keys, door latch, rubbish or laundry bag latch
- Outdoor use magnet Hooks for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, retrieving applications
- Industrial/Exhibition Use: Used as Industrial Magnetic Hooks for holding banners or canopy, temporary signage, dangling ceiling wires & quick put up/take down of exhibition hall cubicles etc.
- Cruise Cabins Use: Used as Cruise Ship Magnet Hooks for hanging uniforms, secure equipment from moving or shifting, put up temporary signs or hold luggage, bag, coat, washing lines for cruise travelling
- Commercial Use: Use magnet Hooks for hanging various kinds of working tools on your workshop/garage shelf
- Locker/Classroom Use: Used as Locker Magnetic Hooks in your locker in school and gym lockers
- Powerful Hanging Capacity - These rare earth magnet hooks are able to sustain maximum weight up to 110 lb on vertical hanging and support 110 lb on horizontal hanging. Be carefully when using them, otherwise they will hurt your fingers.
- Super Strong Magnet Hooks: Using strong neodymium magnets, one of the highest grades available, these industrial magnetic hooks are capable of holding up to 110 lbs.
- Premium Finishg - these industrial magnet hooks incorporate a super strong Neodymium rare earth magnet and A3 steel are very powerful, sturdy and durable. Plated with 3 layers of protective coatings - Nickel + Copper + Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni), these magnet hooks resist rust and corrosion, making them ideal for long term use.
- Can be Used Almost Anywhere: Because of its powerful neodymium magnet, these strong magnetic hooks can hold up more weight than other hook magnets because of its high quality materials.
- Quality Craftsmanship: This product is built using only eh highest quality materials which ensures a long service life.
- Magnetic products are damage-free solutions for any project and can be easily reused an unlimited amount of times.
Reviews & Questions
Strong enough to hold large items on metal building Bicycles & pressure washer.
May 26, 2019 Tlk
I ordered several different styles of magnet hooks to hang tools and other guys stuff in my new metal shop. i have used these magnet hooks to hang decorative items too (think collectible hubcaps, signs). i didnt want to drill into the metal to hand screws or hooks; this offered the perfect solution. i have several tools hanging on magnet hooks, cords, etc. when it says it holds up to 110lbs they mean it.
Very strong magnet hooks
July 17, 2019
Love the magnet hooks design & I don’t need to drill holes in my house and I could change the style any time without worry to cover the holes. The magnet hooks are very strong to hold heavy weight stuff. Great invention!
Great magnet hook
June 29, 2019
Your magnetic hooks Worked great in our ship’s cabin. Held all of our stuff
Pleasantly strong and versatile.
Small base makes it easy to place in tight spaces, and the magnetic hooks are quite strong. I like the fact they come with both open and closed hooks to mix and match as needed.
July 18, 2019
These magnet hooks are exactly what I needed. They are super strong but a little hard to remove. That's ok though. I'd rather have these magnet hooks hard to remove than not holding in place.
Real magnet holding power on these magnet hooks.
July 22, 2019
It will hold more than one would expect. Tight "adhesion" to file cabinets, refrigerators and the like.Small but strong
May 25, 2019
Very strong hook magnets with interchangeable hooks and eyebolts that make these even more useful. These magnet hooks are small but strong and worked great for our project.
Hooks in different forms have been with us throughout history.
Fish hooks were probably some of the first ones created with a sharp stick to enable early man to catch fish. A barb on the end of a spear is another type of hook derive. During medieval times of course there was the grappling hook that enabled the user to climb to the top of castle walls.
Fortunately for us the use of hooks is usually a little more civil than in medieval times.
Now days we use hook magnets as an inexpensive and effective means to neatly store items in the home. Some of this space was previously unavailable to us before using these magnetic hooks.
Place these magnetic hooks on the face of your refrigerator door to hang your keys on or a great place to hang your tea towels for ready use.
ows you to place the hook on the face of the refrigerator door and you will never lose your keys again.
This however is only the beginning for our heavy duty magnetic hooks. If you take 2 of our strong magnetic hooks and cradle a dowel between them you have a towel rack that can display your tea towel with that great witty saying about your favorite wine.
Are you planning to go on a cruise and need a place to hang some of your items to be ready at a moments notice? Beautiful place for your strong magnetic hooks.
CMS Magnetics has adhesive pads that allows you to place a magnetic hook to a window to tie off vine type house plants right to the window where they create can create a beautiful design and the plants get the most benefit from the sunlight.
CMS Magnetics' magnetic hooks come in many differing strengths from a standard 8 LB pull Force to a super strong magnetic hook with over 110 lbs. pull force.
Our magnet hooks come in a variety of durable powder coated colors and packaging sets from single strong magnet hook to 6 in a package.
The hook sizes vary as well from the in demand large hooks to small magnetic hooks to the low profile almost completely hidden hooks.
These magnet hooks can be used in the yard to hang festive lighting sets from the pergola when used in combination with our countersunk metal discs by screwing the discs to the wood and hanging the heavy duty magnetic hooks to the discs. They will be very easy to remove during the winter and easy to put back up in the spring.
I use strong magnetic hooks in several different sizes in my shop at home. I placed a thin metal strip on the wall and have attached supers strong neodymium magnets w/ magnetic hooks at the places I want to hang my tools keeping the tools at hand, neat and easy to find. I can hang any tool with a loop such as: wrenches, pliers, crescent wrenches. Screwdrivers with holes drilled into the handles, levels, handsaws, sockets…
In my yard I hang my garden tools in the greenhouse (metal frame) everything from hand trowels to my wheelbarrow and fertilizer spreader are hung from the wall using either ceramic magnetic hooks to the much stronger neodymium magnetic hooks.
Teachers in the classroom use CMS’ magnetic hooks to hang decorations and school work. These magnetic ceiling hooks may be hung from the metal separators in the drop ceiling or the fluorescent lights. These hooks are especially well suited for the decorations that change season to seasons or events.
I think that you can guess how well suited these hooks are to the kitchen. Cutlery, pots, pans, colanders...hooks.jpg
CMS Magnetics has our manufacturing team use only the most strict quality standards and materials to ensure customer satisfaction by preventing corrosion and the physical failure of our magnetic tools and assemblies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are the strongest magnets! Have them on a door and hang coats and baskets .. best I have found.
Was exactly what I was looking for and the price you could never beat it.
That I purchased these really strong magnetic hooks to attach crystals into a chandelier, quite delighted with the result
Magnetic best one I have ever bought. Their grip will not let go, will not slide stays in place
They work much better than any magneticcurtain rod I have seen on the market.
These magnets are extremely strong. I'm using them to hang a small hand truck and a scissors keyboard stand, to the Side of my cargo van. So far these magnets are able to hold things without shifting in my van when turning. I wish the hooks were a little longer, but they work fine.
I probably have 30 of the lower weight hooks and I use them everywhere. I have metal shelving and have several items that weigh over 30 pounds and these heavy weight hooks really came in handy. I find myself looking around for other things I can hang and make room somewhere else.
I used these magnets as coat hooks and they are working as intended. I also used them to hold a picture frame to a metal stud and that is working so far. (3 days in) I haven't shattered any, the hook is a little larger than I anticipated.
Bought these for a cruise and they worked well sticking to the stateroom walls giving us extra places to hang things (lanyard with cruise ID, hats, belts, a fully loaded backpack & our 2 year old (just kidding) I am sure they would have though, shirts, water bottle, etc). Very handy on the cruise!