Wind Turbine Blades 13.1' High Efficiency
This listing includes 3 pieces wind generator blades only. This set of wind generator blades is made of fiberglass and applicable for up to 2000W wind turbines. The shipping cost listed below is for USA 48 states only. Customers from other locations need to ask for a shipping cost before placing the order. Note: Please be careful comparing our blades to our competitor's blades. Their blades are poorly made with thick seam lines that severely change the aerodynamic characteristics and cause a lot of noise. Also, our blades are shipped to us pre-balanced and in matched sets in their own boxes. Our competition receives their blades in a large crate with all the blades thrown in, causing scratches and cracks - making them appear to be used. You will be very happy with the blades we send you.
- Air Foil: S809
- Power: Applicable for 2KW-3KW Generators.
- Weight: 12.3 lb/blade.
- Diameter: 13.1 feet = 157 inches = 4 meters. Each blade is approximately 77;
- Coating: UV coated to prevent ultraviolet damage
- Balanced: Yes
- Start-Up Wind Speed: 6.7mph (3m/s or 5.6 knots).
- Nominal Wind Speed: 22.4 mph (10m/s or 19.4 knots).
- Maximum Wind Speed: 44.7mph (20m/s or 38.9 knots)
- TSR: 6:1 at heavy load, 8:1 at light load, and 10:1 without load.
- Efficiency: 0.49
- Longevity: 20 years.
Designed and made to pick up the wind power as much as possible. The efficiency is graded as 0.49 in converting wind power to the mechanical power, which is at the very top end ( the highest is 0.5). The exact same blades are used in commercial wind generators. The performance of the blades is much better than home brewed ones. Blade Package Weight: 44 lb Blade
Package Size: 76" X 10" X6"