N52 Bar Magnet 4x1/2x1/2" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful bar magnet measures 4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This bar magnet is great as a holding magnets and is very versatile and robust; applications of this neodymium magnet ranges from industrial applications to personal projects & Hobbies.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 82.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", the poles are on the 4x1/2" surfaces
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works well. would have given it 5 stars if I could get the N52 version.
use care when handling
One of mine chipped a little but man these little bugers hold tight. They told me that the thinner they are the more brittle they are so treat them like fine china and you will be ok. It is the material not CMS all neodymium magnets are like that .