Sphere magnet Neodymium 1.26" Grade N35
This sphere magnet is made of grade N35 neodymium magnetic material and coated with Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer. The magnet has one north pole and one south pole on the opposite side. The item is for commercial use only
- Material: this sphere is made of rare earth magnetic material, or neodymium magnets also super powerful magnets. This magnet is on sale since overstocked. Buy this magnet for less!
- Magnetization: Through Diameter
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss
- Pulling Force:
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available.
- Application: Education, gifts, toys and gadgets.
Commercial use only!
About Neodymium Sphere Magnets
Neodymium Sphere Magnets are just plain fun for people to have on their desks as “stress Relief”. We all have spherical neodymium magnets on our desks at CMS Magnetics.
Certainly these neodymium sphere magnets have other uses as in hobbies (jewelry making & fridge magnets), Therapeutic applications, and definitely in magic shows & scientific demonstrations but electronic devices are also a heavy user of neodymium sphere magnets.
Cms Magnetics has a large selection of sphere magnets in many sizes and strength grades, such as strong magnetic spheres (ball magnets) range in size from 1/8 inch to 1.26 inches with an n35 or N42 strength grades.
Neodymium sphere magnets are used in R&D departments by engineers & designers & people just like you in DIY applications, experiments & design.