Small Ring Magnets n45-3-4od-x-3-8id-x-1-4 Small Neodymium Ring Magnets
These small ring magnets measure 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 3/8" hole through the thickness of the magnet. These small ring magnets are made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium These small ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 12.5 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated , the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
- Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these as axial bearings. Two opposing poles pushing against each other. Works great.
I use these to hold up my drill bits in the shop Great deal