N45 Disc Magnets Dia 1/4x3/16" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers