Small Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 Dia 4 x 1/2 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This product measures 4 mm (.157") in diameter and 1 mm (.0196") in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for the industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers