N52 0.78" x 1/8" Shatter Resistant Neodymium Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk Hole Stainless Steel Covered
This Shatter Resistant Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 0.78" （19.7 mm) in diameter and 1/8" (3.175 mm ) in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet has a triple layer Nickel-Copper-Nickel coating that is the industry standard due to its exceptional abrasion and rust resistance.
A specially designed stainless steel covers this magnet which protects it from being over tightened during installation and also protects it from breaking if an object slams into the magnet. Due to their enhanced durability, these magnets are great for high use applications that require a strong magnet and dependable performance.
Their pull force is slightly lower than a typical N52 grade 3/4” x 1/8” magnet because of the added thickness of the stainless-steel shell, but due to it being nonmagnetic doesn’t dampen the pull force of the neodymium magnet.
The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 9 lbs. This magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flat head screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- For child safety reasons, this magnet is for COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search