Ring Magnets N45 OD2xID1/4x1" Neodymium Magnet Ring | Rare Earth Ring Magnet
This Ring Magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 1/4" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 185 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coatet, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home for use in commercial applications.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.