N42 Ring Magnet Special, 7/8" OD x 0.275 ID x 2/10"
This ring magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and features a 0.275" hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium magnets are perfect for us as magnetic fasteners.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- For commercial and industrial users and educators
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 16 lbs