This product measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 2.1 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 2.1 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Strong. Fast delivery
I ordered 100 of these, then realized I needed more (because I miscounted how many things I wanted to put them on) and ordered another 200. The 200 arrived first via UPS in just a couple of days and then the 100 arrived via USPS a couple of days later. With the 200 in the four stacks of 50 that they arrived in, I was able to hold up the ball of a trailer hitch and carry it around while only holding the magnets. I don't know how much more they can hold, but they did that with no problems and since I'm using them for magnetic pins that was all I needed to verify.
I was quite surprised and pleased when my minuscule order from CMS arrived so quickly. Not only was the service fast but the pricing extremely competitive!