N45 2"x1/2"x3/4" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Grade N45 neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 50 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 3/4", the poles are on the 2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely