N52 Neodymium Magnets 1x1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Block Magnets Plastic Coated
Our new plastic-coated magnets are a new addition to our wide selection of magnets as the first waterproof and weatherproof neodymium magnet option that can survive in some of the most extreme environments! This magnet can be used in places that regular neodymium magnets wouldn’t survive, such as outdoors or in salt water. The plastic coating also gives this magnet the added benefit of greatly increasing the durability of the magnet by absorbing the shock that would otherwise break any normal neodymium magnet. Note that because the plastic coating adds some distance and will result in a slightly weaker pull force.
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in a durable plastic coating. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are strong and use caution when handling to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 Rare Earth Magnets
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Plating: Plastic Coated
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.