These High Powered Magnets Reduce Wear & Increase Engine Life
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N35UH neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
This magnet is capable of resisting temperatures up to 356F/180C compared to typical neodymium magnets that being to lose their magnetism at temperatures as low as 176F/80C. This magnet is perfect for attaching to oil pans to collect metal fragments that may be present in motor oil to increase its life span.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Temperature Rating: Up to 356F, 180C
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N35UH
- Gauss Rating: 11,500
- Pulling Force: 40.4 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
|high powered magnets |