N45 3"x1/2"x1/2" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet /w Epoxy Coating (NB040-45EM)
powerful block magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnet alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling magnetic blocks due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45 Neodymium Alloy
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Magnet Pulling Force: 59 lbs
- Magnet Polar Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness of the magnet, the poles are on the 3" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Magnet Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Magnet Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All neodymium block magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If your strong block magnets become damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if strong block magnets are swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality. Nice coating. Packaged well.
You will not be disappointed. I was amazed at the quality and low pricing these folks provide.