Neodymium Block Magnet N45 Rectangle Countersunk
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1.5" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and has 2 countersunk holes for #8 flat head screws. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 20 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1.5" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great as magnetic fasteners for industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if these magnets are swallowed
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older children handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely since shards may be sharp and cut fingers