Shop Magnets For Sale
Disc Neodymium Magnets Diameter > 1"
Large Disc Neodymium Magnets w/ Diameter > 1"
- Disc magnet - a magnet that is shaped in the form of a disc. A round or circular magnet whose thickness is less than its diameter, that attracts iron & produces a magnetic field. The magnetic poles are usually through the thickness (axially) but a disc magnet may be diametrically (around the rim) magnetized as well. The magnetic poles & strengths vary & are individual to the magnet specific. Neodymium disc magnets are the strongest permanent disc magnets produced.
- These large round and circle magnets are used as holding magnets, tool magnets in electric motors and as therapeutic magnets or therapy magnets
- Over 70 super strong circular disc magnets are available in this large disc magnet category. Custom Made Disc Magnets are also available.
- Our large round magnets are available in grades N35, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The Residual Magnetic Flux Density of these powerful magnets runs from 13,500 to 14,400 Gauss or 1.35 to 1.44 Tesla. These powerful and large circle magnets come with pulling forces ranging from 7 lbs to 640 LBS
- All manufacturing tolerances are +/- .002” on all dimensions. The Maximum Operating Temperatures vary by Grade (see individual products)
- Again both Disc Magnets & Cylinder Magnets are listed in this category because they are geometrically the same