Shop Magnets For Sale
Disc Magnets - NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
Disc magnet - a magnet that is shaped in the form of a disc. A round or circular magnet whose thickness is less than its diameter, that attracts iron & produces a magnetic field. The magnetic poles are usually through the thickness (axially) but a disc magnet may be diametrically (around the rim) magnetized as well. The magnetic poles & strengths vary & are individual to the magnet specific. Neodymium disc magnets are the strongest permanent disc magnets produced.
- Over 400 Neodymium Disc Magnets listed with diameters ranging from 1/8" up to 4". Up to 8" disc magnets are available as a custom made order.
- These powerful Magnets are available in grades N35, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50, and N52, with the Residual Magnetic Flux Density ranges from 11,700 to 14,700 Neodymium Gauss or 1.17 to 14.7 Tesla. The Maximum Energy Product of these Disc Magnets rangefrom 35 MGOe to 52 MGOe
- Our powerful magnets come with coatings including Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coating, epoxy coating, and plastic coatings
- All manufacturing tolerances are +/- .002” on all dimensions. Maximum Operating Temperatures vary by Grade (see individual magnet products)
- Countersunk Disc magnets are also included in this category
See Our Pinterest Page For Some Great Project Ideas With Disc Magnets