Neodymium Magnets N52 1-1/2x1-1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Magnetic Block
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, N52 rare earth magnetic block
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 45 Lbs., a very strong magnet
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow, this product rocks. The size is good , I plan to to use for my spare skews. I say this thing is "attractive", 2 pieces put together, it is hard to separate them. My 10 year old son cannot separate them. I do not know how they make this, but this is great product. It also comes with 3m stickers. I like it. 5 stars.