Neodymium sphere Magnets N35,N36,N42,N45, 50 & N52 have both practical uses and are just plain fun. These strong magnetic spheres (ball magnets) 6 mm Sphere Rare Earth Magnets. These ball magnets are used in many chemistry and physics classes, make great “worry beads” and are great to have around.
These magnetic spheres are made of strong neodymium sphere magnet, a magnetic material developed in the 1980s and updated many time since. These magnetic ball products are protected by a shinning and nice looking Ni-Cu-Ni coatings, so to protect your ball magnets from rusting. Your magnetic balls maintain their strong magnetic pull up to 80 celsius.
This sphere is made of N35 neodymium sphere magnetic material and coated with Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers. The ball magnet has one north pole and one south pole on the opposite surfaces of the sphere magnet.
- Material: this magnet is made of neodymium magnets, also called NdFeB magnets. Buy this magnet for less! NdFeB, grade N35
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old.
- This item is for commercial use only.