Neodymium Magnetic Balls Dia 1.5" N42 Magnetic Spheres
This Specific Sphere Magnet's Description:
- Magnetic Sphere Material: this magnetic sphere is made of neodymium alloy (as are all neodymium magnets)
- Strength Grade: Grade N42 Magnetic Balls, Residual Magnetic Flux Density 13,200 Gauss
- Magnetic Balls Magnetization: through Diameter of the sphere magnets
- Sphere magnets Protective Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available to protect your Magnetic Balls
- Other Names for Magnetic Balls: Sphere Magnets, spheroidal magnets, Round Magnets & Ball Magnets
- Magnetic Balls Measure 1/2" (.5 mm) in diameter.Neodymium The Maximum Energy Product 42 MGOe
Links to our most popular Magnetic Balls
- Neodymium Magnetic Balls N42 Dia 1.5" Sphere Magnetic Ball
- Neodymium Magnetic Balls 1/8" Neodymium Magnet Balls Grade N42 - Pack of 200
- Neodymium Magnetic Balls 1.26" Grade N35
- Neodymium Magnetic Balls 6 Pack Magnet Zingers or Snake Magnets Sphere Magnets
- These other Powerful neodymium Magnetic Balls are a Grade 42 (strength Level) and they has both practical uses and are just plain fun.
- Other Magnetic Spheres in this category range in size from 1/8 inch to 1.5 inches.
- Sphere Magnets are used in chemistry and physics classes to demonstrate physics and magnetics principals, and these Ball magnets make great “worry beads” & Craft Magnets.
- High tech electronics & medical equipment manufacturers also uses these miraculous feats of engineering.
- These powerful sphere magnets are strong neodymium, a magnetic material developed in the 1980s and continuously refined many times since.
- These Magnet Balls are protected by a shining chrome-colored Ni-Cu-Ni coating, so to protect your powerful magnet spheres from rusting.
- Sphere Magnet- a magnet that creates a strong magnetic field which attracts iron & other ferrous materials in the shape of a sphere.
- These magnetic balls are spherical or round in shape & in this case manufactured from Neodymium. Sphere magnet’s Poles & strengths vary based on size, grade & other factors.
Home Uses for Sphere Magnets: Science Experiments, Arts & Crafts, Refrigerator Magnets, Just plain Fun
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses: Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems, resperators, other medical equipment
Magnets For Sale
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top-quality neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) N52 Neodymium Sphere Magnets are under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium Sphere magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent disc magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
All neodymium disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
Keep neodymium away from pacemakers.
Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
A Bit More About Our Sphere Magnets
These Round Neodymium magnetic Balls are amazingly powerful for their size and have so many applications and uses. Our neodymium sphere magnets have a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. You may also order some of sphere magnets coated with an epoxy or rubberized coating that keeps them from
scratching surfaces. CMS Magnetics is the place to buy these round magnetic Sphere s as we offer the highest quality neodymiumSphere magnets with consistent performance and lowest price. Neodymium Rare Earth Ball magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest ceramic magnets! Unlike most other types of Sphere magnets, NeodymiumSphere magnets are highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped. Rare EarthSphere magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. Neodymium is the WORLD'S STRONGEST MAGNET Material, bar none!
About Neodymium, the magnetic Product The Magnetic Spheres Are Manufactured From:
All neodymium sphere magnets are also Rare Earth sphere magnets but there are other types of magnets in the rare earth family. Neodymium is however the most popular & cost effective. Neodymium sphere magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently manufactured. The Rare earth family of magnets consist of basically 2 types of magnets. Neodymium sphere magnets are the strongest and most popular of the 2 types of Rare Earth sphere magnets . Neodymium sphere magnets are actually 10x stronger than the strongest Magnetic Balls! Unlike most other types of magnets, Neodymium is highly resistant to demagnetization and will not lose their magnetization around other magnets or if dropped. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses.
The Process & Grades
These ball magnets were manufactured using a sintering process. Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a mass of material (this case an alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the finalSphere or sphere magnet. The grade (think strength level) is based on the technical measurement of that strength and expressed as an ”N” for neodymium and a number (35-52).
There Are Other Grades of sphere magnets between those grades mentioned above. Just Ask, We Got Em!
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have no clue what these 1.5" magnet balls could be needed for. But they are so much fun!!! Incredibly powerful and can be dangerous!! But soooooo much fun!!!! 1-10 rating I give them a 9. I think only bigger ones would be even cooler
This magnet looks just like the photo provided. A semi-matte finish. It's crazy strong. Definitely not a toy for kids to play with. The price was fair for a magnet this size and strength. Service was good too.