Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 5/8"x1/16" Adhesive ND04172-45NMA
These disc neodymium magnets have 3M adhesive pre-applied so they are very convenient to use. The magnets measure 5/8" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a pull force of 3.8 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials. This adhesive is safe for most materials and is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosures, separators, and sticking any object to a magnetic surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45.
- Remance : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla (Residual Magnetic Flux Density )
- Holding Power: 3.8 lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on the south pole
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had an idea and when I found the dime size magnets, had to try and I was just peasantry surprised. The only shortcoming was the adhesive was not strong enough as the magnets were very strong…was that a deal breaker, no. Will try a permanent glue and am hoping to buy more in the future.
These magnets are great for my crafting needs. They are small enough that they don''t look out of place and they are strong enough to do what I need. Ships fast and in good condition. A great value for the price.
Great stick adhesive great stick magnets Happy