Neodymium Disc Magnet Grade N35 Rare Earth 6 mm x 5 mm
This product measures 6 mm in diameter and 5 mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 4 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB disc magnets. Grade N35 Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Remanence: 12,950 Gauss or 1.295 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old
- If more than one pieces are swallowed by children or animals, please look for medical assistant immediately.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was surprised at how strong these magnets are for their size. I plan to build a housing for them and try for jewelry applications. So my rating is for their strength as is, and haven't done a trial run with jewelry yet. I am impressed with these so far.
These items were exactly what I was looking for. The price was great and they arrived very quick.