Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1.26x1/8" w/ 3M Adhesive, 6 Pack of Spice Jar Magnets for Kitchen, Applicable for Fridges and Cabinets
Or Save 10-15% on your order & get them in 4-6 business days Just click the green "Add to Cart" above
CMS POWERFUL Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets: This 6 Packof Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets are Made of Real Rare Earth Magnetic Material with Very High Gauss Ratings. They are Heavy Duty Neodymium Magnets with 3M Adhesive Backing. These Extra Strong Magnets are the Right Magnets for Crafts as well as Industrial Magnets
- INDUSTRIAL MAGNETS STANDARD TOLERANCES: These Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets are Made to the Industrial Magnet Tolerances, i.e. +/-0.02", Which is Very Consistent for the Most Applications, Such as Refridgerator Artworks, Magnetic Therapy and Personal Projects. These Accurately Made Flat Magnets can Fit into Your Settings Very Well
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED CMS NON-SHATTERING PACKAGE: Each of These Super Strong Magnets is Individually Inserted Inside of Two Half Circle Sleeves Made of Plastics. The Sleeves can Protect These Neodymium Super Strong Magnets from Colliding into Each Other and Breaking into Pieces. Testing Shows it Greatly Reduced the Magnet Breaking
- QUALITY CONTROL UNDER ISO 9001: The Quality of These Strong Neodymium Magnet Discs is Under ISO 9001 Systems. Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coating Increases the Rare Earth Magnets ’ Corrosion Resistance. You Definitely Get The Top Quality Neodymium Super Magnets In The US Today
- MAGNETIC GUARANTEE: 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for Purchasing These CMS Powerful Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets.
This Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 1.26" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness. This alloyed magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 19 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Brand New Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets protectors
Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets protectors in a a split ring configuration make these much easier to work with!
Cms magnetics’ Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices & refrigerator magnets
CMS’ Comprehensive Hands On Quality Controls Regulated By Our In House QA Staff Checking
Our Three Layer (Nickel-Copper-Nickel) Increases Your Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets’ Physical & Corrosion Protection For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use And Gives It That Chrome Colored Touch Of Class.
Top Shelf Manufacturing & Machining Give You Very Exacting Dimensions Of (+/_ .002 “) For When that Project Comes Along That Requires That Level Of Discretion
Neodymium Disc Magnets come in all sorts of strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our magnets have a shiny strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
6 Ea. 1.26" x 1/8" Magnets - 17 Lbs Pull Force For Industry & Crafts
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CMS MAGNETICS|
CMS Magnetics Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets are made of high-quality neodymium magnetic material, which makes them up to 12 times stronger than ceramic magnets of the same size. Neodymium magnets are extremely versatile because of their strength as a strong earth magnet and can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from holding things onto your fridge to the most demanding industrial applications.
This is a rare earth neodymium disc magnet and is made for holding stuff & that is what They do they do best. This neodymium disc magnet comes with teflon separators to both protect your magnets and make separating them easy.
- Maximum Working Temperature 176 F (80 C)
- Material: Sintered Ndfeb Neodymium strong magnets
- Pole Orientation: Axially Magnetized, The Poles Are On The Two Flat Sides
- Coating: ni+Cu+Ni 3 Layer Plated
- Tolerance: All The Dimensions Are +/-0.002in With Coating
These are not the neodymium disc magnets you played with as children 15-20 times the force of those old time disc magnets. Never experienced powerful Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets? Now is the time! Our rare earth magnets have a high saturation magnetization & tetragonal crystalline structure ensuring top physical pulling force & maximum energy product from these strong magnets . These disc magnets hold very well against steel surfaces with direct touch and direct pull. The magnetic strength will last forever under normal use.
Many Uses & Users
Cms magnetics’ Disc magnets are used by school teachers machinists magicians engineering and manufacturing students hobbyists inventors technicians diyers mars rovers (yup up there) craft magnets uses hobbies therapy storage experiments science fairs magnetic bars labs garages schools offices refrigerator magnets & as a strong earth magnet
These neodymium disc magnets are comprised of strong neodymium material makes them the strongest magnets of their size commercially available. They are axially magnetized so the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces, and the red line on one side of the magnet denotes which side the north pole is on. Neodymium magnets are strong magnets & are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they're heated above 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Right Magnet For Your Project
The Right Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets For Your Project
CMS Magnetics is an established supplier of premium quality Disc magnets that are used in some of the most demanding and critical applications such as aviation, automation, and manufacturing systems that help shape the world around you. Because we strive to only supply the highest quality Disc magnets, our Disc magnets are all produced in state of the art facilities that ensure a high standard of both quality and performance are met.
Besides neodymium Disc magnets which are renowned for their strength and versatility, we also carry many different kinds of Disc magnets that are all suited for different needs. From ultra high temperature resistant Samarium-Cobalt magnets to cost-effective and ubiquitous ceramic magnets, CMS Magnetics is a trusted and reliable supplier of ultra high performance Disc magnets in an assortment of all grades and sizes. CMS Magnetics is both the magnufacturer and the supplier of these magnetic devices. You will find listings by CMS on Amazon for:
- Magnetic Tools
- Ceramic Magnets
- Alnico Magnets
- Bar Magnets
- Square Magnets
- Fishing Magnets
- Toy Magnets
- Magnetic Assemblies
Neodymium Disc Magnets come in all sorts of sizes strengths and magnet grades are used to identify the strength of a magnet. Grades range from N35, the cheapest and weakest, to N52, for top power
Our Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets have a strong triple layer coating that consists of a base layer of nickel, a middle layer of copper, and an exterior layer of nickel for physical strength & corrosion protection.
Disc Magnets are shipped with plastic spacers between them to make them easier to handle. If a magnet attaches to another magnet they can be very difficult to separate. See above or YouTube CMS.
Use thes out at the grill for my cooking tools great little (& strong) magnets