Neodymium Disc Magnet N52 5/8"x1/8" with #6 Countersunk on N or S
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium disc magnet is perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52 neodymium magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old. If more than one are wallowed by children or animals, seek medical assistance immediately since magnets will join inside the digestive tract and cause serious injury
- If the magnets are handled by children over 5 years old, parental supervision is required
- If damaged please dispose of completely since shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything we expected and they were great to deal with