Neodymium Disc Magnet N52 Dia 3/4x1/16" Rare Earth Magnet ( ND0425-52NM )
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in industrial projects for various holding purposes. It can also used for personal projects or kids science projects as well as for crafts
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids use the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using these for several years no on some of my creature builds. they consistently work great and meet may needs. Always get great communication from the folks here as well.
Wonderful! Just what I needed. Exceeded expectations.