Countersunk Hole Disc Magnets made of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Material
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 4.2 lbs. This magnet also features a countersunk hole made for a #4 flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. N45 Grade
- Remanence:13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating:Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- Applications: This magnet are used in metal fabrications, project prototyping, home decoration or household items, personal projects as well as for crafting and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and Children.
- It is lethal if multiples of these magnets are swallowed by children or animals, parental supervision is required if used by children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and may cut your fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY