Disc Magnet N42 3/4"x3/16" Neodymium Rare Earth w/#8 Countersink on N or S
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and features a #8 countersink through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This countersunk disc magnet is majorly used as magnetic fastener. You can use it in business, office and home and for personal projects, kid science projects and crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 5 years old, parental supervision is required if older children handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what I needed and I am coming back for more.