N42 1/4"x1/10" Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth
This powerful disc magnets measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each of these strong disc magnets is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 2.2 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Magnet Pulling Force: 2.2 lbs.
- Magnet Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Magnet Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- MagnetTolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. strong disc magnets shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.