Neodymium Block Magnets N42 1x1/2x1/2"w/ 2 #6 Countersunk Holes | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic allow blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the countersunk surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
GR8 price. I paid 3 times the amount before finding them.
VERY Strong watch your fingers