Neodymium Block Magnet w/ 2 #8 Countersunk
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and has 2 countersunk holes for #8 flat head screws. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 38 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for magnetic fasteners for holding purposes in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have purchased several magnets from CS Magnets for different uses and every one has been a great value. Super powerful, a HUGE variety of shapes and sizes, and great pricing! Quick shipping too!