N52 Small Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/8x5/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This neodymium disc magnet measures 5/8" in diameter and 5/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: N52 neodymium disc magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 41.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/- 0.002" with coating
- Applications: This item is great for industrial projects and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.