Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 5/8"x1/8" Disc Magnet Neodymium Rare Earth
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This small disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
5/8 X 1/8 Magnets
These are really strong and the size makes them easy to work with. Suitable for placing in relative limited areas.
N52 Small Disc 5/8 - 1/8
This Small n52 will get the job done for any little Small projects you have, it also has great resistance from magnets hitting each other hard from different angles.
Magnet broked in half 1 week before project is due
Very fast service. Magnets are very strong and exactly as stated. You cant go wrong with this company if you seek quality magnets. Very happy customer.