N52 Small Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x1/4" Rare Earth Cylinder Magnet
This neodymium cylindrical magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" thickness. It consists of grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. These neodymium cylinders are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coatings for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla. Residual magnetic flux density
- Pulling Force: 6.6 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: NiCuNi triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great magnet for industry applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if this magnet is swallowed by children or animals
- When used in products, please secure it firmly so it will not fall off
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
Other products similar to this one,
Strong Neodymium Cylinder magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 are offered by CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale
Neodymium Cylinder magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS also offers samarium cobalt magnetic Cylinders and ceramic Cylindrical magnets
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
CMS Magnetics delivered as promised. I was familiar with strong rare earth magnets and knew what to expect. These magnets are what I was expecting.
Very good quality and price.
Magnets are good quality