N52 Small Disc Magnets Dia 1/4x1/16" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets Epoxy Coated
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is covered in a durable epoxy coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance and enhanced water resistance.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss and 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy Coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects, like crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if swallowed by children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They were very reasonably priced. JC was good with customer service.