N52 Small Disc Magnet Dia 3/16 x 1/10" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This disc magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 Rare Earth Magnet NdFeB
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in the industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly for the project