N52 Ring Magnet OD 1.26 x ID 1/2 x 3/8" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth Strong Magnet Ring
This product measures 1.26" in diameter, 3/8" in thickness and features a 1/2" center hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium ring magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Grade N52 Neodymium Magnet, Sintered NdFeB rare earth alloy
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 50 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this ring magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely